VicRoads Licensed Vehicle Tester

# 10777 LV LP

Looking for a roadworthy certificate? Car Trade Workshop can inspect your car for roadworthiness, to VicRoads requirements. Licensed for over 10 years, and certified to inspect LPG cars, you'll know you're getting a quality service.  Any necessary repairs can be carried out by our excellent mechanics, all at trade prices!

A Certificate of Roadworthiness (RWC) is required when a vehicle is sold, if a used vehicle is to be re-registered or, in some cases to clear a Vehicle Defect. It is only issued by a licensed vehicle tester.

Special Online Offer


Available to customers who book in their car online, or mention this offer over the phone!